Monday, July 23, 2007

WOW

We just got home and saw a text message from my mom...BABY'S ON THE WAY!!!! We made a call to Sonora to find out that Jordan's water broke and they have been in the hospital for about an hour now. Just as I was thinking I'd make it home in time for the birth, we hear the news. I jinxed my chances I guess! Babies just come when they are ready! No one can keep our newest family member from coming into this world!!
Though I am very nervous and happy, I am also upset that I'm not in the hospital at this moment to share the experience with Jordan...but she's in good hands and all the reports are good so far. We are so excited to be Auntie Lyndsay and Tio Gaizka!

Nota del Tio Gaizka para mi primera sobrina:

Siento mucho no haber podido estar ahi para tu nacimiento, pero estamos siguiendo tu entrada en este mundo por telefono. Tu abuela nos mantiene informados en todo momento y quiero que sepas que estamos encantados y con muchas ganas de conocerte.
Todavia no lo sabes, pero algun dia te daras cuenta de la suerte que tienes de haber nacido en esta familia. Espero que cuando nos veamos por primera vez, dentro de 4 dias, no te asustes de ver a un tipo feo y raro que habla de una forma diferente. Eso se llama acento, y no tiene nada de malo. Tu tia ya casi no se rie de mi, y mucha chicas lo encuentran sexy.
Te deseo una larga y feliz vida, llena de momentos buenos y con muchos exitos. Tan solo quiero que sepas que nosotros estaremos siempre ahi para cuando nos necesites. Bienvenida!.

No comments: